As the new year has just begun, or not.. we are now 18 days in – HOW?? I thought I would share some of my goals for this year. I think this will be a good idea to write down and then at the end of the year compare these goals to see which I have completed and which I haven’t. I would write down a list of new years resolutions but I think I will more than likely stick to this idea more.
10 Goals for 2016.
- Climb the o2. I am completely and utterly obsessed with the city and I think you will get the most incredible views from there. The best time to go up would be the sunset time, can you imagine how beautiful that would look? My plans to do this are my 22nd birthday in April.
- Following on from the point before I would also love to go up the Shard in the summer. Heights don’t scare me and again the views would look incredible.
- Read more books. As I travel back and forth from Southampton to Luton and back again and spend A LOT of time on trains, I feel like this would be the ideal opportunity to read more. If you have any suggestions, let me know!
- Get a high 2:1 or a low first in one of my university grades. Setting it as one would be a realistic goal.
- Attend LFW either in February or September. Attending LFW has always been a dream of mine.
- Go to more blogger events. I went to a few last year and they were very very fun. I even got noticed at one which made my year, little ole blogger me.
- Blog a lot more. I’m always stuck for ideas of what to post and feel like if I post something I’m nervous i’ll be copying someone else.
- Get my illustrations/work out there more. I would love to collab with brands and use my illustrations with them. #dreams
- Find some more inner confidence to get out there more and try not to hold back too much. I’m a sucker for that. I always give advice out but never take it myself which is something I need to work on also. Basically, treating myself better.
- Spend a lot more time with friends and family. More spontaneous trips with friends would be exciting, more adventures would be incredible too.
There you have it, ten of my goals for 2016.
If you have any goals or any advice to help with my goals, then let me know.
I’ll speak to you all soon,